Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Introducing ... the Francophone Files

Tuesday, March 10.

Salut, tout le monde! As you might have noticed, the blog is looking a little different than usual. I'll be able to provide more concrete details in the near future, but suffice it to say ... big changes are coming and I thought it only appropriate that the blog should reflect that!

After quite a lot of thought, I decided that the name "The Francophone Files" would be a fitting title for my journey through Europe's French-speaking countries and give me a way to chronicle my future adventures.

All of your favorite "Montpellier et Moi" blog posts are still here and should be easier than ever to find. All posts from my semester abroad in Montpellier are tagged "fall 2013" and everything from my summer research is tagged "summer 2014". As always, you can see a list of other frequently-used tags and a list of all. the. blogs. ever. by scrolling through the toolbar on the left of your screen.

What do you think? Are there any features or changes you'd like to see in the new blog?

2 comments:

  1. YAY! so glad you will be posting again and love hearing about all your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thrilled to be able read and reread every word!

    ReplyDelete